Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy November

It's Nanoblopomo!  I'm not signing up to do a post a day, but I am going to try to do more this month... Considering the last few months, August was 3, September was 0, and October was 3, 4 would be a new high... Actually, in July I hit 6.  Okay, that's a stretch goal.

In actual substantive food thoughts, here's what I plan to make for dinner.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  I also have a plan to stream line things a bit.  When I was telling a new friend about my blog I explained how I tried to make really healthy food really fast!  I take short cuts all the time and use frozen veggies instead of fresh. When our garden is producing we eat very locally grown fresh veggies, but frozen does save me time because someone has already washed and cut them for me.  My own personal sous-chef...er, maybe not personal.

Kira plans to make home made pesto with fusilli pasta.  Maybe two posts out of tonight's dinner?  And tomorrow I will be roasting the final zucchini and eggplant from our garden.... The zucchini and eggplant plants are now out of the garden and we have bok choy and broccoli planted for winter!  They are cute and little, but soon we'll have winter greens--pictures below!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment