Monday, July 8, 2013

July...

It's July.  June went whooshing by and now it's July.  I traveled for work in June.  If you find yourself on the east coast, I highly recommend this place, Sweet Green. It's not vegan, but it has vegan options and good, organic, locally grown, sustainable food.

In other news, we're getting ready to move to our new house. I am most excited about the pantry in our new house. It's about a lot bigger than my current pantry.  The current one is about 3 feet wide by 8 foot tall and the new one is a walk-in pantry! Here's a picture of the current one. It needs a good organizing, but since I'm getting ready to start packing and sorting everything I probably won't organize it. I've loved our current kitchen, but I'm excited for the new one, too.  We'll see how much blogging will get done in the next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment