Monday, July 15, 2013

A revision of my favorite...

Remember Creamy Cauliflower Curry Soup?

I love it. I love it with PB. Natalie (my vegan who loves veggies) doesn't. She loves soups and she loves veggies, but she doesn't like PB. I decided to make the soup so she'd like it.

What'd I do? (Look, here I am modifying my own recipes.)  I'm short on time, so I'm not going to re-write the recipe. I'm guessing, if you're interested, you can read the other recipe and make the modification. Maybe someday, I'll re-write the recipe (it's linked here and at the top of the post). Not this week. We're moving very, very, very soon.

I took out the PB and substituted 1 cup of cashews blended with water to make cashew cream.  I may have added a little extra tumeric--it looks like it from the picture! Whatever, it was yummy.

Nat loved it and so did Tia, my house guest, Nick, and me.  I really love it when people (who aren't vegans) come to visit and like the vegan food I make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment