Friday, August 3, 2012

Lunch with my girls

Today, we were spontaneous!  We went out to lunch without planning on it.  We drove past a strip mall and saw a Chipolte and decided we should go.

Chipolte is a fairly friendly vegan restaurant.  Their black beans are not made with any animal products.  (Their website gives lots of information about their food.) The girls had rice and black beans (one had brown rice and one had white) (the third girl was at a playdate so she had none).  I had a salad bowl with black beans, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, and guacamole.  The girls and I also had a few tortilla chips--we split one bag.  We were very full at the end of our lunch. 
 
We ate alfresco; I should have taken a picture, but alas, I was caught up in the moment of enjoying the girls and the nice, cool summer day. Ah, summer, I love you.  I don't want you to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment