Thursday, February 6, 2020

True Funny Story...

I bought the latest issue of Forks Over Knives magazine because I need some inspiration around here.  I'm dancing a ton (and it's awesome) but I'm not in the mood to cook.  I took today off from work to help the situation. I flip through the magazine and a soup recipe catches my eye.  Yum, I think, I'll make that today. 

I realize I don't have two ingredients, no worries I think, I can substitute. 

As I put in the ingredients, I realize I'm recreating this soup that I used to make all the time. Ha. (Sometime around the new year, I did review my blog and think I should make that soup again.)

The recipe in the magazine was very similar and my substitutions led to the old soup I used to make.  It should be good.  It's cooking right now. Note: The recipe in the magazine didn't include peanut butter, but you can add it if you want (see my recipe). 

No comments:

Post a Comment