Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy New Year!

I need to post about Nick making pizza... He's awesome at it.  I love his pizza crust.  We got pizza crust from a professional, and he made pizza crust, and while hers was very good (maybe the best I've had with white flour), his was just the way I like it.  He used maple syrup in his crust...and some oats... Okay, I digress.  I'll make it a goal to get a post (with pictures) about his pizza crust in 2016!

Anohter goal I have is to make pasta with fried lemons.  I found this recipe and it sounds AWESOME.  Maybe I'll make it for my birthday dinner (coming soon).   Today is Natalie's birthday and we're celebrating by taking her and her 4 best friends out to dinner (pizza--so we don't have to clean up) and then a sleepover.

One last thing, coming soon, is a plan for a month's worth of dinners...  I think pretty much everyone falls into a pattern and they find they eat the same thing over and over.

Okay, here's a screen shot of the NYT's recipe for pasta with fried lemons and chili flakes.  Of course, I'd leave off the cheese and then, voilà, it's vegan.





No comments:

Post a Comment