Friday, August 29, 2014

August Post

All month, I've been trying to find a moment to blog. I have been unsuccessful. We had a lovely 10-day vacation at the beginning of the month. I had hoped to blog during that down time, but a vacation, where one isn't cooking at all, and one isn't eating very health foods doesn't make fodder for a healthy food blog.

I will tell you that the trick I used to make sure the girls ate some healthy stuff each day. Each day, I made the girls an Amazing Green Chocolate shake mixed with soy milk. Not as good as homemade Momba I at least knew they got a little good stuff.

Okay. Now that I have one post done I'm going to take some time this holiday weekend and put links in to all the recipes I have collected over this busy summer that I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment