Thursday, July 6, 2017

Zucchini

It's that time of year again!  

This year, I made a roasted zucchini hummus instead of a raw zucchini hummus.  All I did was slice the zucchini, brush it with olive oil, and then roast it for about 40 minutes.  When it cooled, I made the hummus with the recipe on the previous page with the slight exception of cutting back on the tahini.  

We've also made zucchini bread (3x I think) -- Nick's specialty, roasted zucchini with pasta sauce, and a raw hummus.  The zucchini hummus (roasted or raw) is a very good pasta sauce!  

I'm looking for more zucchini recipes.  I have 2 very large ones sitting on my calendar.  Maybe my friend wants one (or two).  

In sad news, our apricot tree isn't doing so well and we didn't get any apricots from it.  Well, I guess we got about 10, but that's pretty sad considering we were getting so many a couple of years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment