Friday, April 4, 2014

Tip!

Recently, I made a big pan of Mexican Lasagna! It normally gets eaten really quickly around here, but Nick and I took a trip and the girls didn't end up eating it.

When we got back, we had SO much food in our refrigerator that I needed to do something with the Mexican Lasagna so that it wouldn't go bad. I decided I'd cut it into serving sizes, wrap it in wax paper, and freeze it. It's GREAT. Natalie loves to take it in her lunch so now I have 7 lunches frozen and ready to go. Having lunch almost ready in the morning is so nice. All I have to do is pop out a serving, put it in the microwave, and then stick it in her thermos. (Yea, I have to add sides to her lunch, but it's great to have yummy homemade food ready to go!)

I'll get back to blogging soon!  (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment