Saturday, April 25, 2015

Message in a bottle

I'm writing this post in September of 2014 and setting it to publish in April of 2015.

Why am I doing this? 'Cause I have too much going on and I'm thinking about this right now and I don't want to forget when the time is right.

This summer will be the summer of the girls cooking dinner. Everyone will have to make a dinner ... They can do it alone or in a team. They will plan their menus; determine if we need any special ingredients; and make sure we do grocery store run for any needed food before their night of cooking.

We'll mark the nights on the calendar and plan to spend the afternoon cooking rather than doing an event. (We can be flexible if something comes up and move "the girls' cooking night" to the next night.)

I'm so excited! Girls, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment